Over the next few weeks we'll continue running our series of webinars under the theme AI-powered Search and Match: add value to a business under financial strain. Thanks to everyone who tuned in last week for the first part entitled How does DaXtra Search differ from a built-in CRM search?
The second webinar Why Boolean searches belong to the past will take place on Wednesday 27th May at 3pm BST.
We invite you to join our experts Adrian Farthing and David Mercer for a 30-minute webinar. It was nice to see so much interaction last week! Once again we'll be answering your questions live.
Are you spending too much time working outside your CRM and missing candidates? Do your current searches return unsuitable candidates? Recruiters are not coders and it's easy to make mistakes. That's why our solutions suggest terms to easily construct a complex search query. Our intelligent matching consistently analyses a job description to build a query, in line with expectations of Gen Z recruiters.
Tune in as Adrian and David discuss how advanced search techniques have evolved from Boolean searches.
We’ll be giving you insights on why Boolean searches belong to the past, including:
- The challenges with building Boolean searches
- Why recruiters overlook the candidates in your database
- How DaXtra Search AI has revolutionised sourcing
Would you like to maximise the value of your database and get a stronger shortlist faster without learning complex Boolean or code candidates? If so, tune in for half an hour and ask any questions you want.
Overview of the webinar series:
- Webinar 1 (13th May): How does DaXtra search differ from a CRM’s built in search capability?
- Webinar 2 (27th May): Why Boolean searches belong to the past. How advanced search techniques have evolved from Boolean searches.
- Webinar 3 (10th June): It’s all about results - Identifying the best candidates fastest.