- CV backlogs causing delays in candidate profiles being updated
- Upload issues from CVs coming from multiple sources and in multiple formats
- Human error when manually inputting candidate data, causing incomplete or duplicate candidate profiles
After introducing these problems, David gave a demonstration of how DaXtra Capture resolves these issues by:
- Automatically extracting key candidate information from a CV as soon as it's received before converting it into organised, searchable candidate data
- Automatically updating a candidate record whenever a candidate sends in an updated CV
- Running a thorough deduplication process with each update to make sure there are no double candidate profile entries on your CRM
Having a CRM full of good, clean candidate data allows you to improve candidate experience, by only contacting candidates about roles that are most relevant to their skills and expertise. In addition, automating manual tasks such as candidate loading gives your recruiters more time to proactively engage with these candidates.
You can learn more about DaXtra Capture here and watch our first session ‘AI-powered sourcing: Find the candidates you never knew existed’ here.