We are delighted to announce new releases for our suite of recruitment software products, with updates which make it even easier for recruiters to save time, increase efficiency and boost productivity. These new software releases include a range of new features and functionality for DaXtra Search and a major UI refresh for DaXtra Magnet.
We've also added significant enhancements to DaXtra Capture and DaXtra Parser, reinforcing our position as the market-leader in CV/resume parsing and recruitment data management. We now fully support 30+ languages and we continually explore ways to improve and refine these, as well as add new languages based on customer requests and market needs.
We've made it even easier for you to take control of your candidate data, with the following updates:
- Expanded options for bulk uploading CVs/resumes – adding Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive to the Loaders functionality
- Additional options for system management - candidates can be deleted directly from the DaXtra Capture interface by users. This was led by customer needs following GDPR.
We've further increased our language capabilities, with full support for 30 languages and another 11 languages available with limited support. We've also worked with customers to expand our taxonomy for different regions and industry segments. Highlights include:
- Languages - adding full support for Korean, limited support for Thai, enhancing vocabulary and accuracy for Hebrew, Japanese and Russian.
- Adding fields to CV and Vacancy Schemas based on customer requests, to further refine the searchable options.
- Functionality enhancements, including improved file conversions and reformatting. as well as enhanced OCR for Asian-language CVs.
These software releases are part of our mission to make recruitment systems better. By integrating with your software and automating manual data tasks, we streamline the candidate selection process from start to finish.