We’re excited to be a part of this year’s ERE Digital Recruiting Conference. The premier independent event for talent acquisition professionals has been informing and educating recruiting professionals for 20 years. The speakers are fellow professionals who share their practical insights and experience to help you propel your organization forward.
Professionals from around the world will meet, exploring ideas practices, and processes to help us all move recruitment forward.
May 25-27, 2021
This year’s theme is “Back to the Future.” It’s evident through play-on-words in the fun Agenda session titles that pull from 80s TV sitcoms, hit songs, movies, and commercials like:
- Under Pressure: Developing a High-Volume Hiring Strategy When Talent Supply Is Low
- Nobody Puts Onboarding in a Corner: Taking Charge of a Neglected Part of Recruiting to Become a Valued Talent Advisor
- If You Could Turn Back Time: Looking Back on 20 Years of Recruiting
- Risky Business: How to Ensure Your Recruitment Strategy Addresses Gender Inequity
- Where’s the Beef?: A No-BS Look at Internal and External Metrics
- The Breakfast Club Meets Diff’rent Strokes: Courageous Conversations to Bring Your Teams Together
DaXtra too goes back almost 20 years, with our state-of-the-art, high accuracy, multilingual resume and job parsing, semantic search, match, and aggregation technology.
Our innovative and evolving solutions have a solid presence in the industry with products like:
- DaXtra Search Nexus, candidate and job search and match
- DaXtra Capture, candidate data management
- DaXtra Parser, resume parsing
- DaXtra Magnet, data retrieval
- Apply & Match, application widget
DaXtra’s resume parsing, searching, and matching software is a great way to save on administrative overhead. You save on the time and expense of retrieving, optimizing, storing, managing, analyzing, and searching candidate and vacancy data.
Our recruitment process software provides powerful recruitment workflow tools that maximize the value of your recruitment database and the business processes that drive it.
For those wishing to learn how DaXtra’s automated recruiting expertise can revolutionize your recruitment process, be sure to look for the DaXtra booth!