DaXtra has been a Bullhorn Marketplace Partner from the start, so we're delighted to sponsor the inaugural Bullhorn Live Sydney 2019, taking place at the Amora Hotel Jamison on 7th May 2019.
Are you looking to maximize the value of your Bullhorn database? Our DaXtra experts will be on hand at the event to show how DaXtra’s technology can seamlessly integrate with Bullhorn to improve your productivity. Discover how to:
- Search, match, intuitively filter and sort data from job boards, online networking sites and your Bullhorn database with DaXtra Search
- Seamlessly parse documents in 40+ languages, extracting 150+ fields from resumes and automatically loading candidate data into your Bullhorn database with DaXtra Capture.
DaXtra is proud to be sponsoring the closing keynote from recruitment industry expert Greg Savage, who will be advising on how to create a resilient and sustainable business, based on his many years of experience in recruitment.
The agenda at this one day event is packed full of more brilliant sessions, with the opportunity to learn more about:
- how to scale for growth and take your business to the next level
- how AI is really impacting the recruitment industry, in a fireside chat with Grant Wright, SEEK Director of AI Platform Services
- what the latest global trends mean for recruitment in ANZ, with key insights from RCSA CEO Charles Cameron and Sinead Hourigan, RCSA President and Robert Walters Queensland Director.
We'd love to see you there to chat about what we've been working on at DaXtra. Bullhorn Live Sydney 2019 is now sold out, so if you can't make it to the event, please do get in touch to talk about how we can transform your recruitment process.