Join us at the gala awards dinner on 25th October at a brand new venue where recruitment professionals from all over the country will gather. The RI Awards, organised by TALiNT International and Custom Media, recognise innovation and best practices in the Japanese recruitment industry.
An incredible range of local and global judges will assess and reward the best recruitment companies and their people in a true celebration of our industry. They are some of the most influential entrepreneurs, business leaders, and pioneers in recruiting. Outstanding recruiters who have established and built some of the biggest brands in recruitment, such as Randstad, Michael Page, Robert Walters, Harvey Nash, Empresaria, and Morgan McKinley.
The search is now on to find the best recruitment and staffing companies in Japan.
DATE: Friday, October 25
VENUE: Hotel Gajoen Tokyo
The full list of categories for the RI Awards 2019 is:
- The Banking & Finance Recruitment Company of the Year
- The IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year
- The Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year
- The Technical & Industrial Recruitment Company of the Year
- The Executive Search Company of the Year
- The Best RPO Provider
- The Best CSR Initiative
- The Diversity & Inclusion Champion
- The Best Back Office Team of the Year
- The Growth Company of the Year
- The Specialist Recruitment Company of the Year
- Best Small Recruitment Company of the Year
- Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year
- Best Large Recruitment Company of the Year
- The Outstanding HR & Recruitment Professional of the Year
- The Best Newcomer – Rising Star
- The Business Leader of the Year
- The Hall of Fame
Good luck to all the finalists - see you on Friday in Tokyo!