DaXtra has been a Bullhorn Marketplace partner from the start, so we are delighted to be a Gold Sponsor at Engage London 2019 - their leading European recruitment event. Bullhorn's Engage London 2019 is taking place at the Hilton London Metropole on 10th-11th September 2019.
How DaXtra can make your Bullhorn database even better
Are you looking to maximise the value of your Bullhorn database? Our team will be at Engage London 2019 to show how:
- our powerful search and match technology intelligently finds and ranks candidates
- our automation software enhances candidate profiles with rich structured data in seconds.
DaXtra's solutions are fully integrated with Bullhorn, bringing world-class candidate sourcing to one location. We'll be showing the very latest developments in our search technology, offering an even more personalised search experience for each recruiter. Visit us at Stand 5 to find out more, or book a demo time with one of our experts.
Engage London 2019 Agenda
Engage London 2019 offers a informative programme of sessions from industry leaders, with insights on how to engage talent and the future of staffing. There will also be the chance for Bullhorn product training from their in-house experts at dedicated Bullhorn training stations.
This year's agenda includes:
- Opening keynote from Baroness Karren Brady CBE - a leader in football management who is also widely know for her role as mentor on BBC One's The Apprentice. She will be speaking about the importance of creating a world-class culture in your organisation - how motivating staff, hiring for success and fostering an environment of equality and respect leads to employee success and business growth.
- Industry legend and TEDx speaker Kevin Green on building your external agency brand to appeal to clients who may not be keen to use a recruitment agency.
- Panel discussion on how we can go about fixing the recruitment industry's reputation, with insights from industry thought leaders - The Recruitment Network's Chairman James Osborne, APSCo Global's CEO Ann Swain and the National Recruitment Federation's CEO Geraldine King.
It's going to be a busy couple of days - so we hope to see you there. If you aren't attending Engage London 2019 but would like to find out more about DaXtra's solutions for Bullhorn users, you can download an overview of our products or book a demo with one of our experts.