We're looking forward to exhibiting at the Recruitment Agency Expo 2020, taking place at Olympia in London on 4th and 5th February.
In an unprecedented talent shortage, with historically low unemployment, the need for creative generation of new labour pools has never been higher. How will you stay competitive in finding candidates to fill open positions?
What's happening at the event?
You'll have the opportunity to meet the leading partners and suppliers to the recruitment industry. There's also a comprehensive programme of sessions, with keynotes from industry experts, including:
- Kevin Ireson from Mobile Rocket, on mobile recruiting in 2020
- Neil Carberry and Tom Hadley from the REC, on the evolution of recruitment and how to stand out from the crowd
- Bill Boorman on human algorithms and the advent of recruitment automation
- Sean Anderson from The Hoxo Group, on how to create an inbound recruitment business
- Mike Powell from CV Library, on recruitment trends for 2020
We’d love to see you there to talk about what we’ve been working on recently. We’ll be on stand D9 giving demos of our new release of DaXtra Search, as well as showing all the latest features and functionality in DaXtra Capture, DaXtra Magnet and DaXtra Parser.
If you're going to the Expo, you can schedule a demo in advance or just pop by stand D9 for a cup of coffee, a chat with the team and the chance to win a magnum of champagne.
Learn more about our products or see the latest from DaXtra on our blog.
Book your free tickets for the London Recruitment Agency Expo.