How can HR technologies add value to your HR, talent and payroll strategies? Learn by attending the HR Tech Montreal event, taking place April 13-14, 2022 at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal.
We’re pleased to announce that we’ll be exhibiting at this year’s event and are looking forward to networking, meeting key market leaders and participating in a Vendor Fair that is sure to connect professionals with the newest, most innovative HR solutions on the market today.
HR Tech Montreal
April 13-14 | Palais des Congrès de Montréal
In these two days discover leading technologies in a variety of ways:
- Solution demonstration workshops
- Sessions and best practice discussions
- Vendor fair and networking opportunities
While you’re there, be sure to drop by Booth #419 to learn more about how our solutions can boost your ATS or CRM to the next level, increasing the value in your database. BJ Blumenthal, our Canada Country Manager will be there to guide you through our products helping to identify the best options to suit your needs.
At Daxtra, we create ground-breaking recruitment technology - leading the world in semantic search and match, aggregation and multilingual resume and job parsing.
Daxtra semantic search and match, aggregation and job and resume parsing solutions integrate with your ATS or CRM giving you the ability to find relevant information quickly and intuitively.
Our technology gives you the power to:
- Automate routine administrative tasks like resume acquisition and processing, de-duplication, updates and data loading
- Get the best candidates in front of hiring managers faster than ever before with a unique search and matching solution that finds the right candidates intuitively within your database and across online sources simultaneously
- Process free-format resumes and vacancies and convert them into accurately structured and categorized, XML data using highly accurate, multilingual resume and job parsing
We also offer components and web technologies designed to fit your parsing, searching, matching and job board aggregation needs.
We help you to stay ahead of the competition by placing people faster with our intelligent automated recruitment solutions.
If you’re hoping to explore new and innovative recruitment technology, we’re looking forward to seeing you in Montreal in April!