As a long-standing Bullhorn Marketplace Partner, DaXtra is proud to be a Gold Sponsor at Bullhorn’s leading recruitment conference, Engage Sydney 2020, taking place at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth on 4th March 2020.
Are you looking to maximise the value of your Bullhorn database? Our DaXtra experts Sergei Makhmodov, Dillon Chapman and Kyle Irwin will be on hand at the event to show how DaXtra’s technology can seamlessly integrate with Bullhorn to improve your productivity.
Discover how to:
• Search, match, intuitively filter and sort data from job boards, online networking sites and your Bullhorn database with DaXtra Search
• Seamlessly parse documents in 40+ languages, extracting 150+ fields from resumes and automatically loading candidate data into your Bullhorn database with DaXtra Capture
Engage Sydney 2020, which is now sold out, offers an informative programme of sessions from industry leaders, with insights on how to engage talent and the future of staffing. Aiming to help the APAC recruitment industry grow their businesses through a powerful combination of relationships and technology, Engage Sydney 2020 is about harnessing the Power of People to:
• Tackle the talent shortage with innovative new strategies
• Navigate the changing world of candidate engagement
• Action ways to create new talent pools
• Develop a desirable corporate culture
This year's agenda includes:
• An opening keynote from Bullhorn’s President and CTO, Matt Fischer, who will inspire you to lean forward, make decisions to better your future self, and to embrace change in this era of digital transformation.
• A session with Jeff Neumann and Aaron McIntosh who will discuss the AI landscape, share successful tips for how to evaluate AI solutions, and provide insight into how other recruitment customers are building business cases to support investments in AI.
• A panel discussion panel discussion moderated by Rod Hore, Director, HHMC Global, featuring Lesley Horsburgh, Managing Director, APSCo Australia and Charles Cameron, CEO, RCSA, and Florian Dehne, Director of Strategy ANZ, SEEK to hear what insights we can derive from the data and trends on the ANZ market.
We hope to see you there but if you can't make it to the event, please do get in touch to talk about how we can transform your recruitment process or download an overview of our solutions for more information.