DaXtra, Jobadder and APSCo Australia are running a Premium Masterclass Series in collaboration with Greg Savage, author of 'The Savage Truth' autobiography.
Greg is well known in the industry for his talents as a keynote speaker and recruitment business growth specialist, bringing more than 40 years of experience across recruitment and leadership.
The first Masterclass took place in Sydney on 8th November, and it will conclude in Melbourne on 21st November.
Register now to benefit from Greg's unique best practice strategies for end to end recruiting and take home your own copy of 'The Savage Truth' book.
Recruitment is changing but it will not die anytime soon. AI and automation will absorb the mundane tasks that recruiters do now and enable them to do even better things that only humans can do. Recruiters must excel at those skills in order to thrive: influencing, persuading, advising, consulting, networking and building reputation and brand.
They must be real strategy advisors to clients and trusted agents for the best talent, so great recruiters excel at the craft of recruitment. Greg calls these ‘the moments of truth’ in recruitment because it’s in those interactions that outcomes can be influenced for the greater good.
What happens on the day?
This masterclass is a must for all desk recruiters, temporary or permanent. They will come away with skills that will enhance their confidence, self-esteem and billings!
A wide range of content will be covered but will include crucial advice and techniques to master these:
• The concept of ‘recruiter equity’
• Getting your attitude right to really ‘consult’
• Owning the moments of truth in recruitment
• The great future of Agency recruitment
• Running a great sales meeting
• Qualifying the Job Order
• Winning job order exclusivity
• Presenting the Shortlist
• Preparing Client for the candidate interview
• Debrief Client after the candidate interview
• Client prep for Final interview
• Negotiating the offer with the client
• Definition of a 'placeable' candidate
• Key consultant skills in the first interview
• Isolating real motivators to move
• Candidate commitment and the counter-offer
• Unique candidates and exclusivity
• Prepping the Candidate for client interview
• Debriefing candidate after the Client interview
• Preparing and making an offer
• Post offer finesse
Meet Chris Morrison, DaXtra ANZ Sales Director, network with your peers and take home your own copy of 'The Savage Truth' book!