We’re excited to be a Silver Sponsor at Bullhorn Engage London 2018, taking place at the Hilton London Metropole from 11-12 September.
Are you looking for a solution to maximise the value of your Bullhorn database? Our team will be at Engage London 2018 to show how DaXtra’s products can integrate with your Bullhorn CRM to improve your productivity. Our automated multilingual parsing and extraction technology can help you:
- Search, match, intuitively filter and sort data from job boards, online networking sites and your Bullhorn database with DaXtra Search
- Seamlessly load candidate data from emails, website portals and shared network folders to your Bullhorn database with DaXtra Capture.
We’d love to chat about what we’ve been working on recently at DaXtra. You can be among the first to see our new software releases. We’ll be giving live demos of the new features and functionality in DaXtra Search, as well as the enhancements we’ve made to DaXtra Capture and DaXtra Parser.
Join us for the Bullhorn Marketplace Partners Speed Pitch on Wednesday 12th September at 13.30, or visit our stand for a personal demo with the team.
What else is happening at Engage London 2018?
This year’s conference is themed around The Power of People – reflecting the vital role people play in an industry increasingly powered by technology. We examined this topic in detail in our recent blog post on the importance of the human touch in the recruitment industry.
At the Engage London 2018 conference, you’ll have the chance to hear from 50 inspiring speakers, who will offer their ideas on how to transform your business, the industry and peoples’ lives. Highlights include:
- Opening keynote from Laura Kuenssberg, the BBC’s Political Editor (the first woman to take on the role) on navigating the truth in an era where the word has become subjective and how leaders can remain effective when dealing with people who think they know best
- Keynote from Art Papas, Founder & CEO of Bullhorn, on how the recruitment industry builds connections and engagement – and why we should appreciate what we do
- Closing keynote from Paula Radcliffe, the greatest female distance runner of all time, on the limits of human potential and how to overcome them.
It's going to be a great event - see the full agenda for Engage London 2018.
Can’t wait to speak to us at the conference? Contact us today to arrange a demo of DaXtra’s intelligent automated solutions.