We’re excited to sponsor the 2018 RCSA Conference, taking place in Noosa on Australia’s Sunshine Coast from 5-7 September.
We’d love to see you there, to chat about what we’ve been working on at DaXtra recently. You can be among the first to see our new software releases. We’ll be giving live demos of the new features and functionality in DaXtra Search, as well as the enhancements we’ve made to DaXtra Capture and DaXtra Parser.
What's happening at the event?
This year’s conference is themed around the Art of Work, with a packed program of inspirational sessions over the three days. Attendees can hear from industry experts, with keynotes from Andrew Banks on the best creative ideas for a brighter future, Barry Asin on The Art of Leadership and Greg Savage talking about Failing My Way to Success.
There will also be insights into wider social, political and cultural trends from leading social analyst David Chalke, workplace culture expert Dr Jason Fox and Craig Laundy - Federal Minister for Small and Family Business, the Workplace and Deregulation.
Other highlights include:
- presentation with a live band on stage by jazz musician Mykel Dixon
- keynote on The Art of Connecting from leading actress, comedian, writer and activist Magda Szubanski
- surfing lesson with the most successful female surfer in history, Layne Beachley
- town hall forum on industry issues
- breakout sessions and panel discussions with industry thought leaders.
It’s going to be an amazing few days - see the full program for the 2018 RCSA Conference.