Who We Are
DaXtra is a team of recruitment technology experts. The idea for the company was conceived by the three founders in a London coffee shop in 2002, based on their academic research, and was officially set up in Scotland later that year. All three founders are still with the company - CEO Andrei Mikheev and CTO Steve Finch are both based in Edinburgh, while Sergei Makhmodov heads up APAC operations in Hong Kong.
DaXtra is headquartered in Edinburgh, where the majority of the Technology team is based, applying their expertise to R&D, natural language processing, development and testing. The Installations, Support and Account Management teams work across offices in:
- EMEA: Edinburgh, London, Berlin
- US: East Coast (Richmond, VA), West Coast (Berkeley, CA)
- APAC: Hong Kong, Sydney, Tokyo, Shenzhen
What We Do
DaXtra is a world-leading specialist in high accuracy, multilingual CV and job parsing, semantic search, matching and aggregation technology. We automate the whole employment application process, helping you source the most relevant candidates quickly and easily.
DaXtra parses over 100 million CVs and resumes a month in 40+ languages, extracting 150+ fields from each CV. Using our semantic search and match technology, our clients run over two million searches each month across 200+ job boards, online talent communities and social networks, as well as their internal databases - we offer 400+ integrations with leading ATS and CRM systems.
DaXtra's suite of software products streamlines your recruitment workflow, allowing you to spend more time building quality interactions and engagement with candidates.
- DaXtra Capture - automatically move and deduplicate candidate data from all monitored CV and resume sources to your database
- DaXtra Search - find the best candidates in your database and online talent communities, using semantic search, match, data aggregation and filtering
- DaXtra Parser - convert raw data from CVs, resumes and jobs in 30+ languages into structured XML format to integrate with your ATS/CRM database
- DaXtra Magnet - cross-match and update data from online candidate profiles and CVs and resumes to your database using a plugin
- Apply & Match - simplify applications by enabling candidates to load their CV or resume from social networks, local or cloud storage then importing this as structured data to your ATS/CRM database
- DaXtra Components - transform your recruitment workflows by integrating parsing, candidate search and job matching components and web services.
Do you want to find out more about recruitment technology or learn how our products work? See what semantic search means and how you can simplify candidate sourcing or read a thorough summary of CV/resume parsing.
Get in Touch
Ready to see more? Request a demo and one of our team of experts can show you how our products will improve your recruitment processes.